By clicking on the detail button  it is possible to configure the profile;
In this panel it is possible to make the general configurations, configure filters and quotas that will be used in this profile.
Web Filter - Edit Profile
In "General" we have the following text boxes:
Web Filter – General
- Name: Define a name for the profile. Ex.: Webfilter;
- Description: Set a description for the profile. Ex.: Webfilter.
In "Search" it is possible to manage access to search services:
Web Filter - Search
- Restrict login domains for Google Apps[ ]: This option allows you to control which domains will access Google Apps;
- Enforce Safe Search for Google, Bing, Yahoo[ ]: This check box forces Safe Search to be activated on search engines.
In "Filters" the following options are available:
Web Filter - Filters
- Web categories [
]: Allows you to select the web categories to apply “Block” or “Exception” filters to the set of applied policies. To select the categories, click the [ ] button, choose the desired categories and then select Allow, Deny or Disable. In the actions menu [ ], it is also possible to apply any of these options in all categories in Allow All, Deny All and Disable All to disable them. Below is a brief description of the function of each action:
- Allow: Below is a brief description of the function of each action;
- Deny: Access to URLs classified under this category is denied;
- Disable: This category is disabled, this means that the Web Filter will ignore it and will only consider URLs in allowed or blocked categories.
Web Filter - Add Categoy
It is also possible to add custom categories by clicking on the  button;
Web Filter - Add Categoy - Custom
Click in the field and select the desired category, in this field dictionary type objects will be available, the selected objects will be added as tags. Finally, click the [ ] button to exit this window or click the [ ] button to save.
To finish adding the categories, click the  button to save or click the [ ] button to exit this window.
- File Filter [Objects - Contents to apply filters to the set of applied policies. To select the objects, click on the [ ] button, and enable the desired checkboxes. In the action menu, you can also click Select All to check all or Deselect All to deselect all categories. ]: Allows you to select the file types added in
Web Filter - Add File Filter
Click the  button to cancel. Click the [ ] button to save.
In "Surfing Quotas" the following panel is displayed:
Web Filter - Surfing Quotas
- [ ] Maximum Time: Allows you to set a time share in minutes or hours per day.
Web Filter – Maximum Time
- [ ] Maximum Traffic: Allows you to configure a share of traffic in MB per day.
Web Filter – Maximum Traffic
- [ ] Max Download Size: Allows you to configure the maximum download size, in MB or GB.
Web Filter - Maximum Download Size
- [ ] Max Upload Size: Allows you to configure the maximum upload size, in MB or GB.
Web Filter - Maximum Upload Size
After completing all settings, click the  button to return to the Profiles panel or click the [ ] button to save.
For more information about the Web Filter tab, see this page.
Next, we will detail the contents of the Application Control tab.