- New SSL VPN active connections monitor;
- New IPSEC VPN active connections monitor;
- New SSL VPN connection logs viewer;
- New IPSEC VPN connection log viewer;
- Exporter for SSL VPN logs to CSV;
- Exporter for IPSEC VPN logs to CSV;
- Exporter for VPN Traffic reports to PDF;
- New VPN Traffic report (daily and monthly):
- Total traffic sent and received per connection;
- Total time per connection;
- Total hourly active users;
- Top Site-to-Site connections (by traffic);
- Top remote access users (by traffic);
- New command to monitor SSL VPN connections.
VPNs will be restarted in the bugfix application.
Several features and fixes have been implemented, the list below shows the improvements made in the release of Blockbit UTM 1.5.11:
Correction in the display of the SSL VPN module.
|UTM-813||Correction applied to NFS storage.|
|UTM-923||Improvement in the process of establishing SSL VPN tunnels.|
|UTM-947||Correction applied when editing VLAN interfaces.|
|UTM-1324||Correction of the SSL VPN service status.|
|UTM-1816||Correction in the display of IPs in the IPSec Live Session window.|
|UTM-1820||Improved VPN authentication: It is now possible to authenticate using email.|
|UTM-1890||Improved download speed for PPPOE links.|