Next, we will explain each column of the Zone Protection tab:
- Select [ ]: Allows you to select a Firewall policy;
- Move[ ]: Allows you to move the Firewall policy and determine its priority, the topmost rule will have higher priority;
- Description: Displays the description of the policy that was added in Zone Protection - Add button;
- Service: Determines which service is used by the Firewall policy;
- Zone: Displays the zone registered in Zone Protection - Add button, by default, can be LAN, WAN or DMZ
- Action: Displays what action the policy will take: [ ], [ ] or [ ];
- Authenticated: Determines whether authentication is required or not, if required, this icon [ ] will be displayed;
- Inspection: Displays if the policy has enabled Intrusion Prevention [ ], Threat Blocking [ ] or Log [ ];
- Actions Menu: It provides the following essential actions:
- Enable[ ]/Disable[ ]: Allows you to enable or disable a Firewall policy;
- Edit[Zone Protection - Add button; ]: Allows you to edit the settings of the interface added in
- Delete[ ]: Allows you to remove one of the items.
- Clone [ ]: Allows you to clone an item.