In this tab, the fields that are related to the Windows AD server administration credentials are configured.
In the [Settings] tab, the administrator can change the basic system parameters defined in the Configuration Wizard.
If the tab is not selected, click on the "Settings" tab:
The screen will appear, as shown by the image below:
Network - Settings
This panel consists of three action buttons and the following fields:
- Description: Defines a description for the UTM. Ex.: Blockbit UTM;
- Language: Sets the interface language; Supported languages: English and Portuguese. Ex.: English;
- Timezone: Sets the time zone. Ex.: America/New_York;
- NTP Server: Defines the NTP Server. Ex.: pool.ntp.org, asia.pool.ntp.org, europeu.pool.ntp.org, north-america.pool.ntp.org, oceania.pool.ntp.org;
- Hostname: Defines the name for the server. Ex.: master.blockbit.com;
- DNS Suffix: Defines the suffix for the server. Ex.: blockbit.com;
- DNS server 1: Sets the IP of the primary DNS server. Ex.: 172.16.102.161;
- DNS server 2: Defines the IP of the secondary DNS server, this field is optional;
- Gateway: Defines the system gateway. Ex.: 172.16.102.1.
At the end of the settings click on the  button and apply in the action queue [ ] .
In addition, at the top right of the form you will find 3 icons, for more information visit this page.