To use the features of Blockbit UTM it is necessary to license your installation, follow the steps below:
To apply or renew the activation license it is necessary to provide the UUID - Universal Unique Indicator of your Blockbit UTM.
- To view the UUID of your device, access the Settings menu, on the System tab:
Dashboard – System
- The License Information widget will inform the Serial Number (or UUID): Ex.: 564D539F-DE39-F996-7A1D-6001D6FE130B.
- Copy the UUID and forward it to your service channel, so that your license number is provided;
- You will receive the license number code from your service channel. Ex.: D845-61F9-9CBA-8145.
2. Click on , the screen below will be displayed:
- Serial Number: Enter the license number in this field. Ex.: D845-61F9-9CBA-8145;
- After that click on the [
Update License - Inactive
After saving the license, the request will be sent to a command queue where it can be applied on the system. To access the command queue, click . The screen below shows the command queue waiting to be executed;
- After clicking [ ], wait for the system to apply the settings for product licensing. As shown below:
Update License - Active
This concludes the product licensing.
In the next chapter we will deal with the Import process.