To perform the installation it will be necessary to access the BIOS, in order to make some settings on the appliance, the importance of which is to enable access to the pendrive recorded with the installation image.
In this appliance model, the BIOS does not appear on the console, so connect a monitor to the VGA port to access the BIOS;
Connect the monitor to the VGA port
Here is the step by step how to install via USB stick:
1. Connect the installation stick to the USB port on the appliance;
2. Plug the power cord into an electrical outlet and press the “del” key repeatedly until the BIOS is displayed on the monitor;
Installation - BIOS initial screen
3. Go to "Hard Disk Drives" and make the pendrive a boot priority;
Installation - Boot Priority
4. Press “F10”, when the message appears asking to exit and save, select [OK];
Installation - Save Configuration changes and exit setup
5. The first phase of the installation should start automatically, just wait until the appliance turns itself off. When all LEDs have gone out, remove the flash drive and turn the appliance on again;
Installation phase 1
6. The second phase will also start automatically, wait until the installation is complete.
Installation phase 2
This concludes the BB 2 model installation process, then see the settings that must be made at the first access.